Personal Online Services
- Online Banking
Let us bring the bank to you! Our Online Banking is convenient to access, easy to use, and a safe and secure way to bank with Citizens First!
- View account balances
- View account history
- View checks and other transactions that have cleared your account
- Transfer funds between accounts (Transfers made after 7:00 p.m. CT will be processed the following business day.)
- Set up recurring transfers
- Pay bills
- Retrieve your eStatements
- Set up account alerts and notifications
- Track where your money goes using the Spending Report
- Download transactions into Quicken®
- Security questions to identify you and ensure your information is safe
- Bill Pay
Citizens First's Bill Pay is a secure way to pay bills right from your computer that will save you time and money! No more checks, and no more stamps.
- Easy setup of all of your bills in one convenient location
- Pay bills anytime
- Make a one-time payment or establish recurring payments
- Enroll for e-bills from participating companies so that your bills are available to view in Bill Pay
- Set up bill pay reminders
Popmoney® allows you to make person-to-person payments. Do you need to send money to your child who is away at college? Do you need to pay your friend for your part of a gift? If you have their email address or cell phone number, you can send money to them in just a few easy steps. Popmoney® makes it convenient and safe. For only $0.50 a transaction, you can mark that item off your to-do list in no time. No stamps, no envelopes and no chance of it getting lost in the mail. For more information on Popmoney®, log into your Online Banking, click on the 'Bill Pay' tab, then the 'Popmoney' tab. You will find the Popmoney Help center on the right.
Are you ready to simplify your life by using Bill Pay and Popmoney®? Just log into your Citizens First Online Banking, agree to the Bill Pay terms and conditions and you will be on your way!
With eStatements, you can view your bank statements online. The statements look just like your regular paper statements, and they also include check images. Receive your bank statements faster, and reduce your risk of identity theft by eliminating your paper statements going through the mail.
We will send you an email as soon as your statement is ready, and all you have to do is log into your Citizens First Online Banking. Once you start receiving eStatements, you will keep up to 13 months of statements in your history. Need more than that? You can easily create a PDF file, and save your statement to your computer. You can have unlimited account history at your fingertips.
Need to sign up for eStatements? It's easy!
- Click on the "Update Options" tab in Online Banking
- Choose eStatement Enrollment
- Select the accounts you want to enroll.
And just like that, you can start receiving your statements more quickly, more securely and help the environment in the process.
- Email and Text Alerts
Do you want to be notified when a certain check has cleared your account? Would it be helpful to know if your account balance is getting low so that you can avoid overdraft charges? Let email and text alerts available through your Citizens First Online Banking help keep you informed of your account activity.